CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Megan



I just got done putting these pictures of Megan together. I think she is so beautiful!!! I can't believe how grown up she is and still how sweet she is with her family. I feel very fortunate that she still loves being with us and still plays with her brothers and Mary. Last night they all slept in the backyard in a tent and then this morning she took them all to open gym to play some basketball. I feel very blessed to have her as a daughter!

3 comments:

Lyon Pride said...

So Cute! I love Megan--I can't believe she's going to be a senior!!

Janessa Couch said...

Megans pictures are gorgeous and so is she. She is such a sweet girl.

Rachel said...

We love Megan too! Gorgeous and fun...what a lucky mom you are!