CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 7, 2008

The grown up party

Ben and Stacey

Mike and Krista


Josh and Me


Tammy, Jamie, and Jenny



Chris and Jim

Brooke and Nate

Jessica and Guy

Amy and Curtis


Linda and Delbert
So these are the pictures of some of the couples that made it to our Spook Alley. The guys had way too much fun making the woods scary. I couldn't even look at Josh while he was acting crazy and waving a chain saw. I kept waiting for him to trip and cut off someone's arm. I closed my eyes on that part, but was caught totally unaware when Ryan jumped out with a shotgun! I almost wet my pants!
The food was good but the company was great! I wish I would have gotten more pictures of all the costumes there were some really great ones. I had so much fun!





3 comments:

Loralee and the gang... said...

All the costumes were great, the the pic of you and Josh is priceless! Loved It! Tell everyone 'hi' and 'I Love You' for me!
:)

Loralee and the gang... said...

...the first 'the' should be a 'but' haha
:)

Michelle said...

It is obvious I am related to Josh and Jim - they are NUTS! Those costumes are great!