CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Time for a little change


So now that Halloween is over, I am ready to change up my blog a bit. Since Christmas is just around the corner I thought I would go for the snowflakes. I am working on posters and invites for our ward Christmas party and the Elder's Quorm party and I think I might just get out some decorations and get to town on decorating around the house. I usually wait until Thanksgiving weekend, but if the stores can start putting out Christmas stuff with back to school stuff then I think half way through November will be just fine.

What do you think of this Mountain Dew Redneck tree? Pretty funny! No, it is not going up in my house but I had to laugh when my sister in law sent the link to me...along with directions on how to assemble your own.

3 comments:

mle said...

That is AWESOME! Can you please make that tree? You could probably save it and use it year after year-just put it out back in your forest-it would blend right in! Maybe just a small one?-Please:)

Emily said...

So funny! I am not going to put Christmas stuff up until December this year...too busy, but good for you!

Janessa Couch said...

I did not even realize it was not a real tree. What a cool idea. My Christmas stuff goes up the day after Thanksgiving, but I am listening to the Christmas music now. I LOVE this time of year.