CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Family Reunion 2008








































I wanted to post highlights of our summer, but we have done soooooo much. Then I thought I would break it down into months and do June, July, August....Then I realized that I have too many things to get done every day so I will just post when I can and whatever it is I will be happy with. I hate reality!!!
In June we had a fun trip to Disneyland and then went on a Disney Cruise. On the trip home our flight was canceled and the kids and I made it home from LA in a little over 18 hours. However, Josh was not so lucky. He got bumped and then kicked to the curb and landed in a hotel (thanks to United) and made it home the next day. Poor guy...he could have driven home quicker than it took him to fly.
When we got home we did some laundry and some quick chores around the house and then went on a family reunion to a fun little place just 20 minutes west of our house. I forgot the name!! I hate getting old. Everyone had a great time. It was very low key! On the 4th some of us went to Seaside to play in the sand and let off some fireworks. This was a fun weekend with frisbee, whistle making with Uncle Brian, crafts with Grandma, we made a new tree swing, did some rafting, and just hung out. I have to say it was a "10" as far as reunions go. I think the best was that it didn't cost a lot of money!

1 comment:

Loralee and the gang... said...

Thanks for the pics. Looks like it really was a great time. We won't miss it next year. And I know that you must be very glad to have Megan home. You didn't mention why she was in China for so long??