CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Goofy Kids...Goofy Family!




These pictures were taken at the beginning of the summer. We started the summer off on a Disney Cruise with our good friends...The Zauggs. We had a blast! I would do it again in a heartbeat. I love that they can cater to a family with a teenager and a preschooler and then all ages in between. It was a great start to a great summer. I will post more pictures highlighting what we have been up to and what crazy things are going on around our house. I really can't believe how fast summer has gone!

3 comments:

Loralee and the gang... said...

I love it! My favorite pic (so far!) is of you guys in a pyramid on the beach. Looks like you had a great time on the cruise. We'll have to do that together...someday.
Love,
Loralee

Unknown said...

Hi!
I have visited here.

David Chen

Michelle said...

You'll have to give me details on you actually afford to take a whole family on a vacation like that! (really) I'd like to do that with ours before they all run off and get married!
Michelle