CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Megan Is Home

I am so happy! I went on line Sunday night to check out her flight status and couldn't find it anywhere...I started to worry...and then panic. But I knew that she was in good hands and David would make sure she was safe.
When I woke up Monday morning she was on a flight heading to LA and made it home last night. It was a relief to see her and everyone was so happy that she is back here with us. She looks amazing...as beautiful as ever. I didn't get any pictures yet but I will today and post them. We had pizza and mock pina coladas at Mike and Krissy's house. We got to see Jim and Chris and Donnette and her sweet boys. It was the best FHE so far this summer! I am so thankful Heavenly Father was watching over my Meg and got her back to us safely!

1 comment:

Loralee and the gang... said...

We did Megan go and how long was she gone? And can you find a minute to post some pics from the family reunion? I am dying to see what we missed out on. Thanks!
Loralee