CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Josh's Crash






Dan sent me pictures from Josh's crash last week. It happened on his way out of town with Megan, Mitchell, and Max. They were leaving to go hunting and were in an accident that shut down the highway. It totalled the trailer for sure and we are still waiting to find out about the truck. Megan re-injured her shoulder, but no one else was hurt. I was so scared when Josh called to tell me what had happened. It was phone call I never ever want to get again!
And I do need to say thank you to so many friends that called to check on us and offer help to us if we need it. We are blessed with great friends!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

We are so glad that everyone is safe and sound. However, I don't think that the elk and deer are. It kills me that not even a car crash could stop those boys from hunting.

Loralee and the gang... said...

Oh my goodness, how did that happen? Was he yelling at the kids? All of my crashes/tickets happened because I was yelling or angry at mine. You'd think they'd be good when I drive now, but they're not. JK JK I am just glad that everyone's OK and tell Megan "Get Well Soon!!"
Love
Loralee
-by the way, we were looking forward to seeing you at Conference, but I got sick Thursday when we were supposed to travel, and finally felt better Monday. Dang!

Michelle said...

I don't see an explanation of what happened so please elaborate a little so I know what happened. That's too bad -

Emily said...

How scary. I know that your family has learned something valuable from it, so it was not in vain. Hope Megan's shoulder is better.

Hoffmaniacs said...

Oh man...not the Weekend Warrior! Now what are we supposed to sleep in when we make our pilgrimage to Oregon!? Honestly, I'm just glad everyone is okay. It looked like a pretty serious crash.

And the pics of the Pumpkin Patch are lovely. Way to go mom! We still require my mom to cry until we finally give in for family photo shoots. :)