CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

This year we went to the pumpkin patch for Mary's 6th birthday. We did a combined party with the Wolfe's since Jack and Mary have the same birthday. It was so fun to be with a large group at the pumpkin patch. The kids had a blast on the train, on the boat, in the hay and out in the field. I loved it so much more than Chuck E Cheese or any of the usual places we have done in the past. Of course if it had been pouring down rain, I would not be saying this!


Taking pictures at the pumpkin patch and the tulip festival are my 2 favorite things to do. I love that my husband and kids humor me and are willing subjects. I always go into it reminding them of all the things I do for them all year and the only thing I ask is that they be pleasant and clean for pictures twice a year. Sometimes I have had to yell this message to them on the brink of tears... however, it has always worked!

Me and Josh!

Check out this handsome boy. I give him crap about having long hair so much, but then I see a picture like this and he is just so darn cute. I love that he has his own style and doesn't let me influence it...no matter how hard I try. He is a good boy with a huge heart and our family is so much better because he is in it!
Me and my BFF Tonya....I love this girl!

No comments: