CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008





20 years ago...1988
1. I was in High School


2. I lived in Lincoln City with my mom and my two brothers


3. I was playing volleyball and working as a waitress at Salishan Lodge




10 years ago...1998
1. I lived in Hillsboro, OR in our house on 33rd Ct


2. Was in the Brookwood Ward (which I LOVED!)


3. Mitchell was only 11 months old. He had 3 inhalers that he needed and I color coded them so I could remember what I was doing. Megan was only 6. She was in first grade and was losing her teeth at an alarming rate because she wanted money!


4. Josh had sold probably less than 5 containers of nails and thought the clock in the office was incredibly loud.


5. I was teaching 2 sessions of kindergarten every day and had a total of 56 students, and I pumped breast milk in the corner of my classroom in the dark between the morning and afternoon classes.




5 years ago...2003


1. I had 4 kids and lived in our little trailer in Buxton.


2. Mary was one year old...Max was 3 and in preschool...Mitch was 5 and in kindergarten... Megan was 11 and getting ready to join young womens.


3. Josh had sold a bazzzillion containers of nails and never checked the clock to see if he should maybe come home.


4. I didn't work in the schools, but always seemed just as tired as when I took care of 56 students even though I only had to worry about 4.



3 years ago...2005
1. We were one month away from excavating for our house.




1 year ago...2007


1. I was loving being the nursery leader.


2. I was subbing for Mary's preschool.



So far this year....2008
1. I started this blog


2. I read the Twilight Series and other grown up books!


3. Started substituting at my kids' schools.




Yesterday I...
1. Went to the gym and got my butt kicked.


2. Dropped by and visited with Chris and Krista, two of my sweet sister in laws.


3. Rented 2 movies from the Redbox.




Today I...
1. Need to find one of the movies so I can return them


2. Need to finish the laundry and ironing.


3. Have Max's football banquet.


4. Signed up to sell Arbonne.


5. Went to the gym.




Tomorrow I will...
1. Get my visiting teaching done before the end of the month!


2. Help out at Mary's Halloween party.


3. Take dogs to get their Rabies shot.


4. Go to the gym.



In the next year I will....
1. Attend the temple more often.


2. Renew my teaching license.


3. Get out of debt.


4. Lose weight.

1 comment:

Loralee and the gang... said...

I hope you had as much fun with this post as I did...it was harder to remember the stuff I did one year and less ago than the stuff 3, 5, 10, and 20 years ago, was it for you? Or is it just STML (short term memory loss) 'cause of my old age?? I have a feeling I'll be the one talking abou the good 'ole days because I won't remember yesterday...
:)