CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sport's Highlights




We have been playing football and soccer this fall. The challenge has been that Mary has soccer on Tuesdays and Thursdays, which is when Max has football practice. Of course they are at the same time in different cities!!! Thank goodness I have Megan and Josh to help...and thank goodness Megan has basketball conditioning on Mondays and Wednesdays. Here is her team the fireballs...I think she has the cutest coaches and they are so sweet with the kids.


She has gotten so much better. She no longer cries or goes for the other teams goal. I don't see any scholarships in her future but at least she is having fun!


Max is liking football. He is my little #62. He almost quit because the helmet didn't feel good, but we suggested trying a new helmet before quitting the sport altogether. It was his coaches idea he really wanted Max to keep playing. Josh was frustrated watching the first game because Max was always the last one to take his position. He thought he was being slow or lazy, but I explained that Max waited until everyone else took their position so he could figure out where he was suppose to be. I just love watching him, he is so cute with all his pads on!

3 comments:

Emily said...

You are a brave woman! Football is so time intensive, and Mary and Soccer...Makes me think of Brighten standing in the middle of the field and not wanting to run. I always found that we ate in the car alot. Do you a have a table in your van? I know they just came out with a van that had one! They must have gotten my message! I wonder if it has a trash compactor too! LOL!

Rachel said...

will you teach me how to do that soft focus thing on the camera?

Melissa said...

I just bought a soft focus filter that screws onto the end of the camera. I got it a Best Buy for 6.99 (the one by Target)I love how it turned out on the football pics.