CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008




Just wanted to do a quick list of things I am thankful for....


My family


My home


My friends


Good Health


My Savior


Knowledge


Life Experiences (Good and Bad)


Health Insurance for when I don't have good health!


Wacky Flossers


Texting


89 cent soda at McD's


Redbox!!!


Music




Just wanted to focus on the positive! I know that I am very blessed and am thankful for the people in my life that inspire and motivate me!


3 comments:

Loralee and the gang... said...

I am thankful for blogging...because of it, I have tried to find positive things to write about, in a year that's actually been pretty sucky! 'Cause who wants to read downer stuff anyway?
Love you guys
:)

Emily said...

You look fabulous in these pictures by the way! And I am glad for the soda's at McDonalds too. Thanks for reminding me. I always forget because the sign is on the way out of the drive thru...sneeky marketing!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Well said! Bravo! Amen!