CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Our winter wonderland

Here is our house from the front...


and here it is from the back...
Mitchell, Sally and Shadow walked up to the train trussel to help me get a picture. I realized that I am afraid of heights when it is frozen and windy outside!
Here are the kids yesterday looking for good places to sled...


Josh gave rides back up to the house after we went sledding.


Go Mary! She holds the record so far coming down the middle run. BTW
Crazy Acres has 3 runs for those that want to take their life
into their own hands...You may need to sign a waiver though I can't
handle anymore law suits at this time!


This is the best picture of these two. The other ones were actually quite scary!


So we are still watching movies, doing crafts, texting and hanging out. Some of the kids no longer like each other...I keep telling them Santa is watching but they are starting to not care. Mary told me "Good then he saw Mitchell being mean first and he won't be mad at me for hitting!"
I hope everyone is staying warm and having fun!












3 comments:

Loralee and the gang... said...

Fun snow days! Our kids are out on a snow day today too..in north Idaho! Must be a pretty good snowstorm, then - at our place we have gotten 2 1/2 FEET since yesterday morning. Mark got himself a snowplow truck and has been plowing rural driveways to earn a little money. Plowed 6 hours yesterday and been at it since 6 am this morning...
:D

Emily said...

Oh my gosh! Mary is priceless! I didn't know the train tressel was on your property...I am locked in my room because I can't handle them anymore. Snow just isn't cuttin the boredom anymore. I have started giving them extra chores.

Janessa Couch said...

Your winter wonderland is gorgeous. I would never get up the nerve to sleep in the ice fort. Looks like a lot of fun though.