CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Quote from my sis Chris

QUOTE OF THE DAY... "Whatever you give a woman, she will make it greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her crap, be ready to receive a ton of s$%&!"

Sorry, but after being stuck at home with Josh all these days, this one made me laugh!

6 comments:

Angela said...

HILARIOUS and so true!!

Loralee and the gang... said...

I Love Chris! She lke to say it just the way it is!
Tell her we love her...
:D

Emily said...

Oh I laughed. Patrick didn't....figures. So true right now. I just wish I could take a vacation without any of my family...want to go to the beach? It's not snowing there!

Grandma H. said...

You can't possibly be talking about my sweet nephew, Joshua....I just can't imagine him giving you so much trouble :0)

(I think he, as well as his brothers, have some of their Grandpa Ball in them)

Can't believe how much snow you have!

Rachel said...

That is perfect!

Loralee and the gang... said...

Where ya been, Melissa? Did the snow cave cave in on you? Or are you drowning in the melting snow I'm hearing about? I hope all is well!!
:D