CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fun Website

I was playing on a cool website it is http://wordle.net/
I think I love it...or it could be that I love not cleaning the floor of our house right now and this is a fun distraction. Anyhow, you type in words or names and it arranges them into a cool work or art! Well maybe not a work of art but it does arrange them pretty cool. I did one with our family names and nicknames (it is on the right). How fun would it be to do a class list or primary kids or family reunion names....hey even a fun homework aid for spelling words!
So if anyone wants to avoid housework and play on a fun website, check this one out!

1 comment:

Loralee and the gang... said...

Yes! I need to get out of scanning and emailing documents...just kidding. Sounds pretty cool. I will try it.
By the way, I heard something about a boating incident with Josh. What's up with that?
:)