CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 22, 2008

A night to remember

If you want to read a good story, then check out Stacey Wolfe's blog. I have it posted on the right of the screen it is the oregon wolfe pack blog.
I didn't want to steal her thunder and write about it before her, but we had a very exciting night out on the river with her family. Let's just say my "date night" with Josh has not been quite so exciting as it was this night. You know when you have to call the babysitter and warn her that you will be picking up kids, but you don't have any pants on....well, it's going to be a good story! Have a fun read! Thank you Stacey for posting it!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I am cracking up!!! I forgot about the pants! See you tonight.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Steal my thunder . . . it was a story we ALL experienced. Quite the adventure, always an adventure, adventures I could live without. Benjamin!!!